Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > hear ye, hear ye.help is needed.......

hear ye, hear ye.help is needed.......

estella aguilar via PhotoKB.com

Battleax wrote:
>>> hello there, just a new amatuer trying to make a living. i want to do my
>>> first wedding shoot.i want to make sure i purchased the correct lenses. i

>[quoted text clipped - 16 lines]
>>
>> If you're only concerned about the do-dads, you've got bigger problems.

>You are a sad and ignorant old man

ignorant?? i guess the only one that is being ignorant is the other person
from the other side. problems, im genorous, nice, loving,and space for people
with problems.and thats what makes me a non -ignorant person. thank God
people like you arent contagious. wow, how ignorant this world would be.
scary isnt it???

--
estella aguilar

Randall Ainsworth wrote:
>> hello there, just a new amatuer trying to make a living. i want to do my
>> first wedding shoot.i want to make sure i purchased the correct lenses. i

>[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
>> get ahead start.but i do have the money to spend at this time. i just want
>> heads up. thanks estella

>If you're only concerned about the do-dads, you've got bigger problems.

yes, more problems, there just so many. considering this reply.just another
somthing to add to my list of problems.please, i ask if you cant help just
dont bother me. althogh i will always be here if you have some good things to
share with me. thanks for being soo generous. May God Bless You.

--
estella aguilar

estella aguilar via PhotoKB.com

ty to read my hear ye, hear ye again

--
estella aguilar

Battleax wrote:
>>> hello there, just a new amatuer trying to make a living. i want to do my
>>> first wedding shoot.i want to make sure i purchased the correct lenses. i

>[quoted text clipped - 16 lines]
>>
>> If you're only concerned about the do-dads, you've got bigger problems.

>You are a sad and ignorant old man

read my hear ye, hear ye again

--
estella aguilar

Randall Ainsworth wrote:
>> hello there, just a new amatuer trying to make a living. i want to do my
>> first wedding shoot.i want to make sure i purchased the correct lenses. i

>[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
>> get ahead start.but i do have the money to spend at this time. i just want
>> heads up. thanks estella

>If you're only concerned about the do-dads, you've got bigger problems.

read my hear ye again

--
estella aguilar

Bill Funk

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 18:02:01 GMT, "estella aguilar via PhotoKB.com"
<u25806@uwe> wrote:

>>[quoted text clipped - 16 lines]
>>> message. It's been my experience that amateurs don't really want to
>>> learn how to do photography right.

>> Now it is clear that what we have here,
>> is a mean and bitter old coot,
>> so grant us a boon,
>> fly off on your broom,
>> we'd rather have cunning than cute.

>yes, i do want to learn right, but i guess , i wont expect help from you ,
>although i opened to your opininions always wanting to learn new things, i
>find it worth my time,and im always up for a challange. about being a old
>coot, im only 22, but i know if i ever turned into old coot realistically my
>beauty would tranfer from my face right into my heart. i suppose not all
>people are that fortunate. God bless you

ASAAR was responding to Randall Ainsworth, not to you, so his comments
weren't aimed at you at all.

I don't do weddings, but I might sugest that you apprentice yourself
to someone who does, so you can get a good idea of what you will want
to do.
Otherwise, there are many books on the subject.
Good luck!
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"

Bill Funk

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 18:23:42 GMT, "estella aguilar via PhotoKB.com"
<u25806@uwe> wrote:

>>[quoted text clipped - 16 lines]
>>>
>>> If you're only concerned about the do-dads, you've got bigger problems.

>>You are a sad and ignorant old man

>read my hear ye, hear ye again

It seems that you need to understand how newsreaders work.
Battleaxe wasn't responding to you, he was responding to Randall
Ainsworth.
Learn how the nesting of ">" works.
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"

Neil Ellwood

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 18:15:21 +0000, estella aguilar via PhotoKB.com wrote:

> Randall Ainsworth wrote:
>>> hello there, just a new amatuer trying to make a living. i want to do my
>>> first wedding shoot.i want to make sure i purchased the correct lenses. i

>>[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
>>> get ahead start.but i do have the money to spend at this time. i just want
>>> heads up. thanks estella

>>If you're only concerned about the do-dads, you've got bigger problems.

> yes, more problems, there just so many. considering this reply.just another
> somthing to add to my list of problems.please, i ask if you cant help just
> dont bother me. althogh i will always be here if you have some good things to
> share with me. thanks for being soo generous. May God Bless You.

If you have to ask all these questions you are not even ready to think
about doing anyones wedding. Go and learn what is needed, get some
practice and experience and then you are ready to start thinking and ask
the relevant questions.

--
Neil
Delete l to reply

ASAAR

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 11:43:00 -0700, Bill Funk wrote:

>>>You are a sad and ignorant old man

>>read my hear ye, hear ye again

> It seems that you need to understand how newsreaders work.
> Battleaxe wasn't responding to you, he was responding to Randall
> Ainsworth.
> Learn how the nesting of ">" works.

What a bizarre little thread this has turned into, and it's not
even April!

Bill K

estella aguilar via PhotoKB.com wrote:
> Randall Ainsworth wrote:
> >> hello there, just a new amatuer trying to make a living. i want to do my
> >> first wedding shoot.i want to make sure i purchased the correct lenses. i

> >[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
> >> get ahead start.but i do have the money to spend at this time. i just want
> >> heads up. thanks estella

> >If you're only concerned about the do-dads, you've got bigger problems.

> read my hear ye again
>
> --
> estella aguilar

Keep trying, Estella. There are some very good, knowledgeable and
helpful people here. Listen to the good ones and ignore the grouches
and smart-asses. Usenet brings out the best and the worst among us.
I've been flamed a few times but I've also learned a lot from the
people here. Good luck and keep coming back.
--
Bill in Lake Charles, LA USA