Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > photographs

photographs

tonita

How does one retrieve or develop photos taken with a digital camera? I
have a nokia 6102 i.

Thanks

Stewy

In article <(E-Mail Removed) om>,
"tonita" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> How does one retrieve or develop photos taken with a digital camera? I
> have a nokia 6102 i.

Duh, find the teensy-weensy little door on the camera, open it, take out
the card, slip it into a card reader, download the photos.

Jim Townsend

tonita wrote:

> How does one retrieve or develop photos taken with a digital camera? I
> have a nokia 6102 i.

The 6102 isn't a 'camera', it's a phone with a built in camera.

The user guide explains how to take photos and download them from
the phone. If you don't have a guide, you can download one from Nokia

http://www.nokiausa.com/support/user...&go.y=13&go=go

tonita

sorry, just caught that. Of course I meant cell phone. I'm tired...

Stewy wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed) om>,
> "tonita" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > How does one retrieve or develop photos taken with a digital camera? I
> > have a nokia 6102 i.
> >

> Duh, find the teensy-weensy little door on the camera, open it, take out
> the card, slip it into a card reader, download the photos.

sally

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
tonita <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>sorry, just caught that. Of course I meant cell phone. I'm tired...

Your phone's manual should describe the process. It varies by phone.
With many phones, you can download the photos to a PC (or possibly directly
to a printer) via a USB cable or via a wireless interface such as Bluetooth
or IR. Most phones also allow you to e-mail the photos via the cell network.

Jim Townsend

tonita wrote:

> sorry, just caught that. Of course I meant cell phone. I'm tired...

Don't be sorry.. We all make mistakes