Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > From Beta to Live

From Beta to Live

Keith N

Hey Gang!

Being one of the poor souls who took the Beta back last November and
receiving the February letter of failure, I saw no reason to rush taking
70-300.

Well, I finally got around to taking it for free yesterday (current MCSD
offer). Drum roll please...........I passed.

What worked this time? Was it because I took the beta and I knew what was
coming? Not really, I had passed 70-100 during its Beta and I understood
the layout of the exam.

About 12 days before I took the exam, I bought the Exam Cram2 book. This
book was an excellent resource for preparing me for the exam. The
presentation of PASS MADE helped me to seperate certain thoughts. The
questions near the end were good in that I realized I probably need to take
more notes while reading the case studies. Hint: Ask for lots of paper.

Good luck to all of you going for your MCSD.

Best Wishes,
Keith Nicholson, MCSD(.Net), MCT