Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photo Organizing Software Recommendations

Photo Organizing Software Recommendations

Avogadro

Hi - I have about 25K images in a homemade Access database. I have
these images organized by categories. Is there any software out there
(Acdsee, Picasa, etc.) that allows you to import your own tagged photo
info? I need to import the the table from Access that is arranged by
jpg file name with my categories. I'm not interested in typing in my
category information all over again in a new software package !

Thanks in advance.

Duncan Chesley

On 20 Aug 2006 11:36:25 -0700, "Avogadro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Is there any software out there
>(Acdsee, Picasa, etc.) that allows you to import your own tagged photo
>info?

IMatch can import CSV files, and can easily handle a database with 25K
images. Very powerful and not free.

http://www.photools.com/

Cheers,
DuncanC