Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon Camera Software- MacBook Pro

Canon Camera Software- MacBook Pro

John McWilliams

John McWilliams wrote:

> I see Canon has some software recently updated for Mac 10.4. The website
> seems totally silent as to Intel chipped Macs. Anyone successfully
> running same on MacBook or MBP, or any Intel Mac?

I mean the software that converts RAW, and/or lets you upload images and
info to the camera, and lets you run tethered.

[x-posted]
--
John McWilliams

Steve Hix

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
John McWilliams <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> John McWilliams wrote:
>
> > I see Canon has some software recently updated for Mac 10.4. The website
> > seems totally silent as to Intel chipped Macs. Anyone successfully
> > running same on MacBook or MBP, or any Intel Mac?

> I mean the software that converts RAW, and/or lets you upload images and
> info to the camera, and lets you run tethered.
>
> [x-posted]

Runs on my Core Duo iMac, as well (but faster) as it runs on my 12"
PowerBook.