Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD.NET Certificate Received

MCSD.NET Certificate Received

Davin Mickelson

Well, after verifying my mailing address on the secured MCP site, I received
my Early Achiever gold certificate in the mail from Microsoft. Gold card
too. The stuff all came in a gold envelope.

Most importantly, it came with a coupon for $500.00 rebate for my Universal
MSDN subscription. Sweet! ($300.00 if you have the MSDN Professional
subscription.)

Now, just six more exams to have all the MS titles. I'm a sick man.

Davin Mickelson

Kline Sphere

>Now, just six more exams to have all the MS titles. I'm a sick man.

Hope you're company pays for all of them; if not I would tend to agree
with you!