Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > I would like to bore you all with my Ghana fotos

I would like to bore you all with my Ghana fotos

michaelnewport@yahoo.com

szpara_ga@tlen.pl

> I would like to bore you all with my Ghana fotos

Mission accomplished.

Cuz

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
|| http://www.flickr.com/photos/10172509@N00/

Count yourself successful.

--
It's a place to listen and read for a while, called lurking. Get
an idea of the tone of the community. Learn who the trolls and

michaelnewport@yahoo.com

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > I would like to bore you all with my Ghana fotos

> Mission accomplished.

jaco taco

michaelnewport@yahoo.com

Cuz wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> || http://www.flickr.com/photos/10172509@N00/
>
> Count yourself successful.

3 happy customers already !

Bill K

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Cuz wrote:
> >
> > Count yourself successful.
> >

> 3 happy customers already !

Actually, I thought some of them were quite good.
--
Bill in Lake Charles

michaelnewport@yahoo.com

Bill K wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Cuz wrote:
> > >
> > > Count yourself successful.
> > >

> > 3 happy customers already !

> Actually, I thought some of them were quite good.
> --
> Bill in Lake Charles

which ones did you like ?

RHinNC

Same here.

> Actually, I thought some of them were quite good.
> --
> Bill in Lake Charles

RHinNC

I liked the black and white one with the moon and tree, also likes the ones
with people as the subject.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...

> Bill K wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>> > 3 happy customers already !

>> Actually, I thought some of them were quite good.
>> --
>> Bill in Lake Charles

> which ones did you like ?

no_name

Bill K wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>>Cuz wrote:

>>>Count yourself successful.
>>>

>>3 happy customers already !

> Actually, I thought some of them were quite good.

Yeah, but when someone presents you with a wide open setup line like
that ...