Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: Question for non-U.S. visitors

Re: Question for non-U.S. visitors

Stan

I would have thought the web would be much more accessible and easier to use
wherever you are in the world. Maybe your foreign counterparts are simply
more adept with the internet and consider this resource to be a valuable
one.

tally ho old chap

"emg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> OK, I'm REALLY not trying to be obnoxious here but can anyone tell me why

so
> many people can find this newsgroup but can't seem to find the Microsoft
> training and certification home page? The english sentence construction

and
> word choice of these requests often indicates a British-influenced version
> of the English language - - so they are clearly not from the U.S. Is it
> common for people overseas to have newsgroup access but not web access?

Is
> web access more expensive and therefore harder to acquire? Please don't
> start with a bunch of snide comments - - I'd just like to understand the
> issue.

more unique visitors than visitors meltedown HTML 9 10-17-2006 09:43 AM
Do You Need Visitors Yvon ASP .Net 0 05-26-2004 01:11 PM
C# / ASP.Net code to allow web page visitors to download files from web server r dubey ASP .Net 2 12-15-2003 12:54 AM
tracking visitors using asp question Burton Figg ASP General 2 10-27-2003 10:07 PM
Re: Question for non-U.S. visitors John S MCSD 0 08-14-2003 08:50 AM

Advertisments