Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > IT help needed please

IT help needed please

Valerie

apologies to anyone that I have offended with my request
for help - supposed to be a support group, surely someone
must know what I am on about but never mind - have been
told that I am on the wrong forum so shall try elsewhere

thanks to those that have replied
Valerie

Kline Sphere

>apologies to anyone that I have offended with my request
>for help - supposed to be a support group, surely someone
>must know what I am on about but never mind - have been
>told that I am on the wrong forum so shall try elsewhere

No, it is not a support group for the topics you wished information
about. I would have thought the title of the newsgroup(s) would have
made that pretty clear, still never mind.....