Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > So, anyone photographing the Perseids tonight?

So, anyone photographing the Perseids tonight?

computar2006

I managed to catch one meteor on my CCD camera. I watched for hours
from my home in Scotland and saw about two dozen meteors.

Small perseid meteor with green trail:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c2522-15301