Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Twins Slide Show

Twins Slide Show

ljyanna@gmail.com

I got the news that Twins Days takes place on the first full weekend of
August each year, just a few days ago. Thousands of twins get together
in Ohio to celebrate the Festival. Getting the inspiration from that, I
made a twin-sister slideshow. Enjoy!
http://www.photo-to-dvd.com/fsb/demo/twins.php?sid=3

------------------------------
Focus on your digital life -
Your Complete Digital Photography Solution
http://www.photo-to-dvd.com/index.php?sid=3

Helen

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I got the news that Twins Days takes place on the first full weekend of
> August each year, just a few days ago. Thousands of twins get together
> in Ohio to celebrate the Festival. Getting the inspiration from that, I
> made a twin-sister slideshow. Enjoy!

We need a new word that is like tacky, but worse.

Cynicor

Helen wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> I got the news that Twins Days takes place on the first full weekend of
>> August each year, just a few days ago. Thousands of twins get together
>> in Ohio to celebrate the Festival. Getting the inspiration from that, I
>> made a twin-sister slideshow. Enjoy!

> We need a new word that is like tacky, but worse.

Would "naff" fit the bill here?

[ANN] Slide Show (S9) Gem V0.6 - New and Improved Support for UsingYour Own Slide Show Templates Gerald Bauer Ruby 0 08-26-2008 08:12 PM
FA: SERPENT AND THE RAINBOW dvd, TWINS OF EVIL ld J Rusnak DVD Video 0 05-25-2006 04:20 PM
HTML Twins Sathyaish HTML 4 11-29-2005 04:32 PM
Totally OT: The Disc Golf Twins turn Seven =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 6 03-21-2005 10:11 PM

Advertisments