Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > incentives for completing certification

incentives for completing certification

Paul Mulvenna

I'd tend to agree with the previous comments about bonuses etc.
I think your staff should all receive 15-20% pay rises for just
attending the courses the prepare them for the exams. If you're goin
to give your staff a payrise in the near future anyway, I'd suggest
the course attendees should be the ones that see the biggest increases
- attending the course should hammer home to you just how committed
they all are.

Sean Dempsey

"Cathy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Thanks all for your suggestions - it has been really helpful.
> Cathy
>

> "Cathy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi there, I am an HR Manager for a small software company, and am keen to
> > encourage some employees to achieve Microsoft Certification. I was

> wondering
> > if any of you have incentives offered by your company to encourage
> > completion within certain timescales. I would really appreciate any ideas.
> > Many thanks
> > Cathy

At least a 50% payrise for attempting the exams, and provision of a
coca-cola vending machine for those who pass the exams.

Sean