Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Do you guys have any other better place to share pictures?

Do you guys have any other better place to share pictures?

Nick

hey, guys

I found a nice place to share pictures,
http://admau.com/,
the only problem I have right now is, everybody can see the pictures
you uploaded. Can not put some right setting on it.
Do you guys have any other better place to share pictures?

Thanks

silverthreads

alt.binaries.photos.original

Nick wrote:
> hey, guys
>
> I found a nice place to share pictures,
> http://admau.com/,
> the only problem I have right now is, everybody can see the pictures
> you uploaded. Can not put some right setting on it.
> Do you guys have any other better place to share pictures?
>
> Thanks

Bruce Lewis

"Nick" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> I found a nice place to share pictures,
> http://admau.com/,
> the only problem I have right now is, everybody can see the pictures
> you uploaded. Can not put some right setting on it.
> Do you guys have any other better place to share pictures?

There are many photo-sharing sites that let you share photos with a
limited audience. With ourdoings.com you can do it without putting in
all your friends' email addresses.

Unlike admau.com, ourdoings.com is not free. It's cheap if you don't
upload tons of full-size photos, though.

--

http://ourdoings.com/ Easily organize and disseminate news and
photos for your family or group.