Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Where can I buy the following products?

Where can I buy the following products?

Jack

If anyone can tell me where to buy these stuff, I would appreciate it.

Sandisk Extreme IV card reader.

Sandisk SDHC 4GB with card reader?

JTS Brown

GOOGLE, you lazy bastard!

news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> If anyone can tell me where to buy these stuff, I would appreciate it.
>
> Sandisk Extreme IV card reader.
>
> Sandisk SDHC 4GB with card reader?

Shawn Hirn

In article <(E-Mail Removed) om>,
"Jack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> If anyone can tell me where to buy these stuff, I would appreciate it.
>
> Sandisk Extreme IV card reader.
>
> Sandisk SDHC 4GB with card reader?

Check Sandisk's web site for resellers.

Ingo von Borstel

Hi,
> If anyone can tell me where to buy these stuff, I would appreciate it.

Ah, oui, bien sure:
http://www.digibao.fr
http://www.xitra24.de/

Not the right place? Sorry, if I missed your location. My crystal ball
wasn't all that clear today. But your hardware store next door should be
able to help you out.

Regards,
Ingo

Helen

news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> If anyone can tell me where to buy these stuff, I would appreciate it.
>
> Sandisk Extreme IV card reader.
>
> Sandisk SDHC 4GB with card reader?

Have you checked http://www.****inggoogleit.com ?

Glad to be of assistance.
H.

Roy G

news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> If anyone can tell me where to buy these stuff, I would appreciate it.
>
> Sandisk Extreme IV card reader.
>
> Sandisk SDHC 4GB with card reader?

Out of the Car Park turn Right proceed down this road to the end. Turn
Right again and follow into the Town Centre. Keep on down the High Street,
keep to the left of the Island building which has a jewellers facing up the
High Street. Just beyond the next junction, on your left hand side you will
see a shop called Jessops, it sells all sort of photographic things. If it
should not have thse items, just carry on a little further and there is
another Camera Shop which may have them.

If you fail in both of these, carry on down to the Traffic Lights and turn
Right. About 100 yds on you will walk onto the New Bridge over the river.
At this point just jump off.

Roy G

Pat

No, I wouldn't go to Jessops. To far away. It's over in England of
someplace strange like that I'd go to the ... oh, what's the name
of the place ..., go down the street 2 blocks, take a left, and it's on
your right down half a block or so. You know the place I mean, the one
across from the that deli.

Roy G wrote:
> "Jack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> > If anyone can tell me where to buy these stuff, I would appreciate it.
> >
> > Sandisk Extreme IV card reader.
> >
> > Sandisk SDHC 4GB with card reader?
> >

> Out of the Car Park turn Right proceed down this road to the end. Turn
> Right again and follow into the Town Centre. Keep on down the High Street,
> keep to the left of the Island building which has a jewellers facing up the
> High Street. Just beyond the next junction, on your left hand side you will
> see a shop called Jessops, it sells all sort of photographic things. If it
> should not have thse items, just carry on a little further and there is
> another Camera Shop which may have them.
>
> If you fail in both of these, carry on down to the Traffic Lights and turn
> Right. About 100 yds on you will walk onto the New Bridge over the river.
> At this point just jump off.
>
> Roy G

Pat

Take your pick.
http://donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/

Thank you, Don Wiss.

Jack wrote:
> If anyone can tell me where to buy these stuff, I would appreciate it.
>
> Sandisk Extreme IV card reader.
>
> Sandisk SDHC 4GB with card reader?

Frank ess

JTS Brown wrote:
> GOOGLE, you lazy bastard!
>
> "Jack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>> If anyone can tell me where to buy these stuff, I would appreciate
>> it.
>>
>> Sandisk Extreme IV card reader.
>>
>> Sandisk SDHC 4GB with card reader?

STIFLE, you feckless dingbat!

Helen

"Frank ess" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> JTS Brown wrote:
>> GOOGLE, you lazy bastard!
>>
>> "Jack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> Sandisk Extreme IV card reader.
>>>
>>> Sandisk SDHC 4GB with card reader?

> STIFLE, you feckless dingbat!

While not disagreeing with your general thrust Frank, I'm stuck on STIFLE.
Go on, indulge me.
I think I can guess what the F stands for, but the rest defeats me.

H.