Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ''Get free calling cards now ''

''Get free calling cards now ''

socald.smit@gmail.com

''Get free calling cards now ''
Hi Friends,

I found a great site to call anywhere in the World for free!
What we have to do is just signup and earn freecalling cards.

After signingup with Globalfreecalling you can findout lot of very
simple and easy offers
(Just Contact Information Required).Some Offers may Required only
E-Mail and Zip Code Only.
Just complete the Offers and get Free calling Cards.

signup with below link::

http://ww3.6URL.com/0P8U

Hurry Up Friends !

Roy G

"HI FRIENDS" from a stranger, means you can be certain it is a RIP-OFF

Roy G

Bill K

Roy G wrote:
> "HI FRIENDS" from a stranger, means you can be certain it is a RIP-OFF
>
> Roy G

"Free" is another majour red flag. There ain't nothing free in this
world
--
Bill--dances with alligators

Paul Heslop

Roy G wrote:

> "HI FRIENDS" from a stranger, means you can be certain it is a RIP-OFF
>
> Roy G

yup
--
Paul (Neurotic to the bone No doubt about it)
Stop and Look

Helen

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> ''Get free calling cards now ''
> Hi Friends,
>
> I found a great site to call anywhere in the World for free!
> What we have to do is just signup and earn freecalling cards.
>
> After signingup with Globalfreecalling you can findout lot of very
> simple and easy offers
> (Just Contact Information Required).Some Offers may Required only
> E-Mail and Zip Code Only.
> Just complete the Offers and get Free calling Cards.
>
> signup with below link::

I've signed up on behalf of