Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-229 Exam Overview

70-229 Exam Overview

Matthew Carr

Hi

After passing the 70-100 exam, I am in the process of
studying towards the 70-229 - Designing and Implementing
Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise
Edition.

Could anyone give me an overview of the exam, eg. number
of questions, sections, time limit for exam etc.

I have 2 years experience using SQL Server, so I hoping
this exam shouldn't be too hard. Could be wrong though :-
)

Thanks

Matthew Carr MCP

E.R. Winter

Hi Matthew,

I did the exam about a two months ago. My SQL experience
is quite extensive but I still thought the exam was
difficult. Not too difficult but still one that will need
some preparation.

I got about 50 questions. All of them multiple choice. I
got 240 minutes (if I remember correctly) for the exam but
some of that was because I am not a native english
speaker. I only needed about an hour though so time is not
an issue.

Make sure you try some practise exams before you take this
one then you should be fine...

greetings and good luck

E.R. Winter, MCSD.NET