Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: Haven't received my Certificate for my MCP exam.

Re: Haven't received my Certificate for my MCP exam.

Christian

Hi,

Does any one know who I should contact regarding a
missing MCP Certificate?
I sat my MCP Exam in May, but I still haven't received it
from Microsoft.

Cheers,

Christian

Davin Mickelson

Log into the Microsoft secured MCP site, verify your address and order the
certificate.

Davin Mickelson

news:08fe01c3601e$07608fc0$(E-Mail Removed)...