Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photographer in/near Wilmington needed

Photographer in/near Wilmington needed

Don Wiss

I need to get a couple storefront pictures in Wilmington for an
investigation of a camera dealer and to put on my OtherStores page. If
willing to take them please contact me privately.

Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 09:46:40 -0400, in rec.photo.digital Don Wiss
<donwiss@no_spam.com> wrote:

>I need to get a couple storefront pictures in Wilmington for an
>investigation of a camera dealer and to put on my OtherStores page. If
>willing to take them please contact me privately.

Don.
You may wish to narrow your geographic specification a bit, At least to one
country, maybe even to one state.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington
--
Ed Ruf ((E-Mail Removed))

Don Wiss

"Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 09:46:40 -0400, Don Wiss wrote:
>
>>I need to get a couple storefront pictures in Wilmington for an
>>investigation of a camera dealer and to put on my OtherStores page. If
>>willing to take them please contact me privately.

>You may wish to narrow your geographic specification a bit, At least to one
>country, maybe even to one state.

I expect the country to be obvious, as my storefronts is only about US
outfits. But if there are more than one Wilmington in the US, then I will
state I want the one in Delaware.

tomcas

Don Wiss wrote:
> "Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 09:46:40 -0400, Don Wiss wrote:
>>

>>>I need to get a couple storefront pictures in Wilmington for an
>>>investigation of a camera dealer and to put on my OtherStores page. If
>>>willing to take them please contact me privately.

>>You may wish to narrow your geographic specification a bit, At least to one
>>country, maybe even to one state.

> I expect the country to be obvious, as my storefronts is only about US
> outfits. But if there are more than one Wilmington in the US, then I will
> state I want the one in Delaware.
>
> Don <www.donwiss.com> (e-mail link at home page bottom).

Expecting a photographer to dig into your links to find the location is
unrealistic. If you repost with Wilmington, DE in the subject header as
Ed has suggested you will have greater success.

Kinon O'cann

"Don Wiss" <donwiss@no_spam.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 09:46:40 -0400, Don Wiss wrote:
>>
>>>I need to get a couple storefront pictures in Wilmington for an
>>>investigation of a camera dealer and to put on my OtherStores page. If
>>>willing to take them please contact me privately.

>>You may wish to narrow your geographic specification a bit, At least to
>>one
>>country, maybe even to one state.

> I expect the country to be obvious, as my storefronts is only about US
> outfits. But if there are more than one Wilmington in the US, then I will
> state I want the one in Delaware.

There's lots of towns and cities named Wilmington. I live near one in MA.

> Don <www.donwiss.com> (e-mail link at home page bottom).

Fletis Humplebacker

Kinon O'cann wrote:
> "Don Wiss" <donwiss@no_spam.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>You may wish to narrow your geographic specification a bit, At least to
>>>one
>>>country, maybe even to one state.

>>I expect the country to be obvious, as my storefronts is only about US
>>outfits. But if there are more than one Wilmington in the US, then I will
>>state I want the one in Delaware.

> There's lots of towns and cities named Wilmington. I live near one in MA.

I was stationed in Wilmington, North Carolina.

Monkee

"Fletis Humplebacker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:17ce2$44d5e32e$42f86666$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> There's lots of towns and cities named Wilmington. I live near one in MA.

> I was stationed in Wilmington, North Carolina.

And there are at least two in the UK

Phil Kempster

Monkee wrote:
> "Fletis Humplebacker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:17ce2$44d5e32e$42f86666$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>> There's lots of towns and cities named Wilmington. I live near one in MA.

>> I was stationed in Wilmington, North Carolina.

> And there are at least two in the UK

And one in South Australia.

Phil