Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: How do i get the voucher for free exam for MCSD

Re: How do i get the voucher for free exam for MCSD

Bench Wang

Login in mcp member site, at first click sign up free exam, follow the
wizard and you will get a number. You can claim the number to test center to
redeem you voucher.

"news" <(E-Mail Removed)> 写入消息新闻:O8MPj$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Where can I get the free test voucher for a free .Net exam if u were an

MCSD
> previously.

shanmuga raja

hey i have doubt in this is that single exam you take up after MCSD 6.0,
will upgrade you to MCSD.net? if not why that extra exam? thanks!

"Bench Wang" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Login in mcp member site, at first click sign up free exam, follow the
> wizard and you will get a number. You can claim the number to test center

> redeem you voucher.
>
> "news" <(E-Mail Removed)> 写入消息新闻:O8MPj$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> > Where can I get the free test voucher for a free .Net exam if u were an

> MCSD
> > previously.

Kline Sphere

>hey i have doubt in this is that single exam you take up after MCSD 6.0,
>will upgrade you to MCSD.net? if not why that extra exam? thanks!

Do you not know how to use a web browser?
Do you not have the intellect to work out where abouts this
information could be found? Hint it's not on the IBM web site.

This type of [very] basic information has be posted a zillion times
already; for god sake use your initiative. How do you expect to get on
in this profession without common sense????

John S

You're dealing with a grade 'A' dimbo here. Still it should feel right at
home in this newsgroup.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...