Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > "there are no files" error on new, formatted memory card - Casio Exilim

"there are no files" error on new, formatted memory card - Casio Exilim

jwelsh@gmail.com

I just got a fab new Casio Exilim but I cannot enjoy it b.c even after
formatting the memory card per the instructions, I get the error
""there are no files" when I try to view the photos I take. I've read
the manual, Googled the problem, and am about to lose it b/c I cannot
play w. my new toy. Yes, I've tried other memory cards in case the card
in question is faulty. Please help!

Bill Funk

On 1 Aug 2006 11:15:47 -0700, "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I just got a fab new Casio Exilim but I cannot enjoy it b.c even after
>formatting the memory card per the instructions, I get the error
>""there are no files" when I try to view the photos I take. I've read
>the manual, Googled the problem, and am about to lose it b/c I cannot
>play w. my new toy. Yes, I've tried other memory cards in case the card
>in question is faulty. Please help!

If you just got it, return it under warranty.
Or can't you do that?
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"