Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > can my apex 4330z be used as a webcam

can my apex 4330z be used as a webcam

ganome

can my apex 4330z be used as a webcam it has a video out thingy

Helen

"ganome" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> can my apex 4330z be used as a webcam it has a video out thingy

Does it have a manual thingy?

John McWilliams

Helen wrote:
> "ganome" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> can my apex 4330z be used as a webcam it has a video out thingy
>>

> Does it have a manual thingy?

Hey! This is a PG rated conference, well sometimes!

<s>

--
John McWilliams

Edmund Blackadder and Baldrick converse:

EB: "First Name?"
B: "I'm not sure."
EB: "Come on, you MUST have a first name."
B: "It might be 'Sod Off'."
EB: "Sod Off??"
B: "Yeah, when I was a young lad playing in the gutter, I used to say to
all the other snipes, "Hello, my name's Baldrick". And they'd say, "Yes
we know, Sod Off, Baldrick"

- Blackadder and Baldrick filling out an application form.