Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Found this program to present my photos...what do you think?

Found this program to present my photos...what do you think?

John McWilliams

On 7/31/06 9:11 AM, R C & M S wrote:
> NO! THIS NOT << Snipped bits out >>

> "John McWilliams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On 7/31/06 7:28 AM, R C & M S wrote:
>>> west 15 street is the chelsea area of manhattan....i was born at st
>>> vincents
>>> hospital where 9-11 victims were taken....sad sad sad but it was better
>>> back
>>> in my day..thanks for kind words on pics....

>> Ah, yes, Chelsea. Thanks. Pls. see below.

>> And, who did the pix of you and S.O.? Was this, is this, being used
>> promotionally for the cruise outfits?
>>
>> And, if you don't mind, please put your reply following this.....

> NO! THIS NOT PROMO FOR LINES... we are retired and just like to travel
> on those cruise lines....

Who took the pix?

--
John McWilliams

R C & M S

we took pics or crew on ships did
"John McWilliams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> On 7/31/06 9:11 AM, R C & M S wrote:
>> NO! THIS NOT << Snipped bits out >>

>> "John McWilliams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Ah, yes, Chelsea. Thanks. Pls. see below.

>>> And, who did the pix of you and S.O.? Was this, is this, being used
>>> promotionally for the cruise outfits?
>>>
>>> And, if you don't mind, please put your reply following this.....

>> NO! THIS NOT PROMO FOR LINES... we are retired and just like to travel
>> on those cruise lines....

> Who took the pix?
>
> --
> John McWilliams

Hebee Jeebes

Its great if you like being dependent on some companies server. There are
better options that don't require sucking up to some company that could go
belly up at any moment. Pretty nice photos however.

"R C & M S" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsddzg.3829$%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Photoshow of Mercury Cruise Ship
>
> http://www.photoshow.net/watch/yP8Cx2Kq
>

> Photoshow of Princess Cruise Ship
>
> http://www.photoshow.net/watch/iA8yJ2dZ
>

> Photoshow of Ralph's First 30 days
>

> http://www.photoshow.net/watch/iA5YB4km

George Kerby

<top posting to a top post>

You think Road Runner and Time Warner are gonna fold soon? Are you shorting
the stock? Inquiring minds want to know.