Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > A good place to shopping

A good place to shopping

carl5137@163.com

Guang zhou Daily stock shoes Co., LTD is a private but professional
shoes offer in Guangzhou china; we have no factories but what we have
is service for our customers; Our business is operated just like this
way: we ordered those popular style and color firstly at a very good
price because of long term business with the factories here, then we
stocked them here and we sold them to our customers step by step; so
you know if the quality is no good,how we dare stock them here?
Here our main advantage: Only high quality and no mini order;
all the shoes listed in our website we have got the stocks except very
few of them which is marked already on our website; and last is
shipping the shoes on time because of our professional; drop shipping
is welcome here, and serious guys are welcome to contact here,
thanks;
Welcome to contact us!
Company: Guang zhou Daily stock shoes Co., LTD
Website: http://www.dailystock.com.cn/
Tel/Fax: 020 80986955
EMAIL:(E-Mail Removed)

Carl

Paul Heslop

Paul (she dreams in color, she dreams in red)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Helen

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Guang zhou Daily stock shoes Co., LTD is a private but professional
> shoes offer in Guangzhou china; we have no factories but we have sweat
> shops staffed by grossly underpaid children

Buy shoes without trying them on?
And from China???
How awfully humorous.

Stewy

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,

> Guang zhou Daily stock shoes Co., LTD is a private but professional
> shoes offer in Guangzhou china; we have no factories but what we have
> is service for our customers; Our business is operated just like this
> way: we ordered those popular style and color firstly at a very good
> price because of long term business with the factories here, then we
> stocked them here and we sold them to our customers step by step; so
> you know if the quality is no good,how we dare stock them here?
> Here our main advantage: Only high quality and no mini order;
> all the shoes listed in our website we have got the stocks except very
> few of them which is marked already on our website; and last is
> shipping the shoes on time because of our professional; drop shipping
> is welcome here, and serious guys are welcome to contact here,
> thanks;
> Welcome to contact us!
> Company: Guang zhou Daily stock shoes Co., LTD
> Website: http://www.dailystock.com.cn/
> Tel/Fax: 020 80986955
> EMAIL:(E-Mail Removed)

And, as an added bonus, most shoes are permanently glued together to
stop them getting separated in the post.