Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > boycott colts camp

boycott colts camp

ace

The most stupid rule ever, no digital cameras what-so-ever, even if
they cant take movie's like my d70s. I say good riddence to them.

Gene Palmiter

So....you can't outsmart a football player? Go to a local community paper
and ask to be a stringer and if you can have a press pass. Then get
permission from the team to take pictures.

Or...make a fan site, make your own credentials and then get permission. You
might even get better access.

--
Thanks,
Gene Palmiter

"ace" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> The most stupid rule ever, no digital cameras what-so-ever, even if
> they cant take movie's like my d70s. I say good riddence to them.

New Zealand Foo Camp (Baa Camp) Mauricio Freitas NZ Computing 1 02-04-2007 09:31 PM
Boycott Pop-Ups Boycott Pop-ups! HTML 3 09-11-2004 03:41 PM
Re: Don't buy music this Xmas! Boycott the RIAA! Nick Firefox 0 10-05-2003 10:03 AM

Advertisments