Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > VISIT MY SITE

VISIT MY SITE

jysttinp

Please check out the following site to view all of the FREE work from
home
independent consultant and affiliate program we have to offer you!
for contact with me visit my site
copy and paste

http://www.geocities.com/jysttinp/jysttinp.html

and sign up for free
copy and paste

http://www.geocities.com/jysttinp/jysttinp.html

http://www.geocities.com/jysttinp/jysttinp.html

Cuz

jysttinp <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
|| Please check out the following site to view all of the FREE
|| work from home
|| independent consultant and affiliate program we have to offer
|| you! for contact with me visit my site
|| copy and paste
|| http://www.geocities.com/jysttinp/jysttinq.html
|| and sign up for free
|| copy and paste
|| http://www.geocities.com/jysttinp/jysttinq.html
|| http://www.geocities.com/jysttinp/jysttinq.html

Way to go spammy

--
It's a place to listen and read for a while, called lurking. Get
an idea of the tone of the community. Learn who the trolls and

Roy G

"jysttinp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Please check out the following site to view all of the FREE work from
> home
> independent consultant and affiliate program we have to offer you!
> for contact with me visit my site
> copy and paste
>
> > and sign up for free

> copy and paste

Another "Work from Home" scamster. No thanks.

Roy G

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

? "jysttinp" <(E-Mail Removed)> ?????? ??? ??????
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Please check out the following site to view all of the FREE work from
> home
> independent consultant and affiliate program we have to offer you!
> for contact with me visit my site
> copy and paste
>
> http://www.geocities.com/jysttinp/jysttinp.html
>
> and sign up for free
> copy and paste
>
> http://www.geocities.com/jysttinp/jysttinp.html
>
> http://www.geocities.com/jysttinp/jysttinp.html

No, thanks,I am an electrician and I get 20 euros a day and next week I will
be getting a cannon printer that can print photos and on cds too, and a sony
camcorder, too.

Hoover

blow yourself

"jysttinp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Please check out the following site to view all of the FREE work from
> home
> independent consultant and affiliate program we have to offer you!
> for contact with me visit my site
> copy and paste
>
> http://www.geocities.com/jysttinp/jysttinp.html
>
> and sign up for free
> copy and paste
>
> http://www.geocities.com/jysttinp/jysttinp.html
>
> http://www.geocities.com/jysttinp/jysttinp.html

John McWilliams

On 7/27/06 9:55 AM, Hoover wrote:
> blow yourself
>
> "jysttinp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> new

It's a nice practice to delete the spam URLs when you make a witty reply
such as this.

--
lsmft

I invite you to visit my photo site, I have updated yesterday al-Farrob Digital Photography 2 08-03-2004 05:24 PM
Re: VISIT MY SITE Emily Emerson HTML 0 05-11-2004 11:59 AM
visit my site - Olympus c700/750 images Rich Digital Photography 0 05-04-2004 11:19 AM
Please visit my photo-graphic site Tomas Montelius Digital Photography 0 10-15-2003 09:06 PM
Why doesn't the COUNTER show up everytime I visit the site? Nicole Kidman Computer Support 6 08-03-2003 09:47 AM

Advertisments