Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: Need Info

Re: Need Info

Grok

1. There are four, and yes.
2. MSDN library is the most comprehensive. Microsoft Official
Curriculum is the most directly applicable to measured objectives.
3. One hour, assuming you sh*t, shower and shave, get dressed, get
breakfast and out the door the same speed as most people.