Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Nikon D80...

Nikon D80...

k-man

Excellent. I think we've terrorized this thread long enough.

I hope you solved your delete vs. format CF question.

Kevin

Denny B wrote:
> k-man wrote:
> > And you sound like you're 12 years old.

> Oh, how I wish I was 12 years old again.
> Actually I have 45 years of servicing electronics
> behind me, also that many years dealing with photography.
> I still spend 8 hours a day servicing and over the years
> have seen my share of different doors on cameras, camcorders,
> remotes, video and audio devices etc.
> >
> > I appreciate quality. As a whole, the D70s is of fine quality. The
> > door, however, is not of fine quality and seems out of place with the
> > rest of the camera. I've taken thousands of shots with the D70s and
> > will continue to take thousands more with it.

> However, I will still
> > dislike the door. I HATE IT! Does that offend you?

> I am glad for you that you dislike the door. However
> none of what you state about the door is fact.
> I always appreciate quality.
>
> Denny B
>

> > Kevin

> >> You sound like one of those clowns
> >> whose always concerned with what's new.
> >> I don't give a hoot about the D200 door.
> >>
> >> Denny B

Denny B

k-man wrote:
> Excellent. I think we've terrorized this thread long enough.
>
> I hope you solved your delete vs. format CF question.
>
> Kevin

Thanks for your interest in this matter.
I continue as I have done from the beginning
with the D70s. After a shoot, remove CF card
insert in card reader, burn to CD-R, remove
card and reinstall in camera then format card
in camera, done.

Denny B