Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Camera-nocs Still in Early Stages?

Camera-nocs Still in Early Stages?

kevin.kirby@gmail.com

Hi.

I'm wondering if there are any comments about those binoculars that
come with an internal digital camera. When I tried a pair, it seemed
like they could use a faster shutter speed -- or perhaps jitter control
-- and a few more megapixels.

Bill Crocker

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi.
>
> I'm wondering if there are any comments about those binoculars that
> come with an internal digital camera. When I tried a pair, it seemed
> like they could use a faster shutter speed -- or perhaps jitter control
> -- and a few more megapixels.

I haven't seen any "good" quality units. I would like to see Canon
integrate about a 5MP digital camera into their stabilized binoculars. I
think there would be a good market for that.

Bill Crocker

EDPS 2005 Early Registration Ends March 16, 2005 b_kapoor@yahoo.com VHDL 0 03-15-2005 09:27 PM
Mozilla: Can I still keep IE and outlook? Or still vulnerable to viruses? lbbss Computer Support 6 08-16-2004 11:55 PM
Early Development Releases aos Cisco 1 07-26-2004 08:20 AM
MCSE 2003 Early Achiver still available ? booster MCSE 2 05-19-2004 06:40 AM
MCSA 2003 Early Achiever Prize Cameron Microsoft Certification 0 08-29-2003 02:42 AM

Advertisments