Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Contax N Digital Instruction Manual (English-language version)

Contax N Digital Instruction Manual (English-language version)

J. Alexander Stevens

I am the happy owner of a Contax N Digital; but I now see that I have
lost my English-language Manual.

If anyone has such a Manual, I am prepared to buy it, or buy a copy.
If anyone has a PDF file of the Manual, I would appreciate that as well.