Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon Museum: Camera Hall and History Hall

Canon Museum: Camera Hall and History Hall

newcamz.blogspot.com

Hi,

"Explore every camera Canon has ever developed, from the 1933 Kwanon
Prototype model to our newest offerings."

"Canon boasts a comprehensive lens lineup, from its historical S mount
lenses to EF interchangeable lenses for EOS series SLR cameras."

a little more at: http://newcamz.blogspot.com

Cheers

Roy G

"newcamz.blogspot.com" >

This is the THIRD SPAM from this clown today. Is he on some sort of mission
to bore us all to death, with his endless supply of useless information and
stupid questions.

Paul and Helen, please help to rid us of this pest.

I have an ample supply of Rodenticide.

Roy G

Helen

"Roy G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3xOwg.28985$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "newcamz.blogspot.com" >
>

> This is the THIRD SPAM from this clown today. Is he on some sort of
> mission to bore us all to death, with his endless supply of useless
> information and stupid questions.
>
> Paul and Helen, please help to rid us of this pest.
>
> I have an ample supply of Rodenticide.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) could do the trick. India.

Charles Schuler

Really BAD website!

Bill K

Helen wrote:
> "Roy G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:3xOwg.28985$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "newcamz.blogspot.com" >
> >

> > This is the THIRD SPAM from this clown today. Is he on some sort of
> > mission to bore us all to death, with his endless supply of useless
> > information and stupid questions.
> >
> > Paul and Helen, please help to rid us of this pest.
> >
> > I have an ample supply of Rodenticide.
> >

> (E-Mail Removed) could do the trick. India.

This spammer's a dead man walking with Helen, Paul and Roy after him.

--
Bill in Lake Charles

I Know

"newcamz.blogspot.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi,
>
> "Explore every camera Canon has ever developed, from the 1933 Kwanon
> Prototype model to our newest offerings."
>
> "Canon boasts a comprehensive lens lineup, from its historical S mount
> lenses to EF interchangeable lenses for EOS series SLR cameras."
>
> a little more at: http://newcamz.blogspot.com
>
> Cheers

How is you blogspot page different from the Canon website?
http://www.canon.com/camera-museum/camera/index.html

Oh I see your camera museum is just a link to Canon's, and you are just
spamming your page.