Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Privacy

Privacy

Wolf

Unfortunately, there are times when we have to keep our orientation,
interests, or religion on the down low. Un-approving family members, or
roommates, or even co workers can cause us to need to keep our true
selves to our selves!
Yet we still feel the need to reach out and chat with others of like
mind, or browse the net seeking information, or even play a game or run
a program that "they" wouldn't approve of. In those situations,
when that un-approving person walks in, what do you do? Close the chat?
End the game? Pretend that the hour you just spend researching can be
easily made up?
Not anymore. With my app, you can just hit CTRL-SHIFT-H, and whatever
window has focus goes away! The chat is still going on, and is active.
Any programs are still running, even when hidden! They will NOT show up
on the taskbar. This is not a minimize program! Hit CTRL-ALT-DEL, and
look at the application pane, and the hidden program will not show up!
When the coast is clear, hit CTRL-SHIFT-S, and your last hidden window
will reappear!
If you need to hide applications/windows, and leave the computer, you
can also LOCK PrivApp! You hit the lock key, put in your password, and
PrivApp will not respond to anything but the unlock key. Hidden windows
will STAY hidden until YOU unlock them! You can hide up to 10 windows
at a time!
Privacy is becoming more and more of an issue, especially for those of
us with roommates, or even spouses and parents that don't understand
our needs. Now, increased privacy is literally at your fingertips!
Take back control!

http://stealthapp.bravehost.com/index.html

You can try it for a few days free, and if you decide to buy it, it's
only $12.99!

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

? "Wolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> ?????? ??? ??????
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

<big snip>
Have you thought that this would be an excellent way to make malicious
programms, such as viruses, worms and trojans completely invisible?Is there
any protection in your programm for such abuse?

Helen

"Wolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Privacy is becoming more and more of an issue, especially for those of

And my personal privacy regulations state that I don't want microbrain
bottom feeding spammers invading it.
Accordingly: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Thank you.

Google Desktop 3: Convenience vs. Privacy Silverstrand Front Page News 0 02-25-2006 10:17 PM
Address Line Privacy Bob Firefox 3 07-25-2005 09:47 PM
Firefox: Can't clear cache in Toools | Options | Privacy hal@laskfja.com Firefox 10 03-03-2005 07:08 AM
Palindr?me <me8@privacy.net> Calling ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Palindr?me <me8@privacy.net> Heeeelp. MjrTom Computer Support 3 05-01-2004 09:12 PM
OT Outsourcing your privacy. BB MCSE 2 04-12-2004 09:19 AM

Advertisments