Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Please recommend a good book for 70-320

Please recommend a good book for 70-320

Paul

Hi,

Please recommend me a good book for preparing exam 70-320. Thank you very
much.

How about Amit Kalani's 'MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-320): Developing XML
Web Services and Server Components with Visual C#(TM) .NET and the .NET
Framework'?

Look forward to you reply ASAP.

Thanks again.

Maria

Paul,

I used the first edition of this book to pass the exam and
highly recommend it. The book is well organised and the
authors explain the concepts very clearly. Most of the
sample code comes in the form of very small but *complete*
programs instead of the usual snippets. I found this
especially helpful because much of the material was new to
me; starting from a working model makes experimenting a
lot more enjoyable. The questions at the end of each
chapter are well thought out but for exam practice you may
need more than this, unless you are lucky enough to have
real life experience in all the topics covered.

The exam on the CD is a waste of time - way below the
standard of the book itself. It has convinced me never to
buy anything from PrepLogic! For what it's worth, I
believe that the CD exam in the second edition makes it
easier to find out which questions you passed/failed.

Best of luck,
Maria

Paul

Hi,

Thank you very much for your valuable comments.

Have a good day.

news:0ade01c35cb7$90cadb90$(E-Mail Removed)...