Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sell Photos at Craft Shows

Sell Photos at Craft Shows

Photowriter

I have a portfolio of saleable photos
http://imagesofthejourney.fototime.com from all over the world and I am
intending to set up a booth at a craft show. Does anyone have any
experience with this?
What do I need to know, what do I need to have there?

Mark Roberts

Photowriter wrote:

>I have a portfolio of saleable photos
>http://imagesofthejourney.fototime.com from all over the world and I am
>intending to set up a booth at a craft show. Does anyone have any
>experience with this?
>What do I need to know, what do I need to have there?

Here's a pretty good article on Luminous Landscape:
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/co...rt-shows.shtml
"Selling Your Photographs at Art Shows"

--
Mark Roberts Photography & Multimedia