Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD Bootcamps?

MCSD Bootcamps?

Narendra

NO..not really!

ratio?

>.

Chris

Hi,

Are you looking in the states or in the UK. I went to a
boot camp in the UK called Wave Technologies. I passed the
exam 70-229 because of the teacher, he was brilliant. I
still have another 2 exams to do but i feel more confident
since i went to the boot camp. In my class the pass rate
was 100%, though they usually say it's around 80%.

Check out their site : http://www.wavetech.com/

Chris

Syanide

cool.. i've got my 70-315 / 320 in september with wavetech in edinbourgh...

news:07a101c35a99$8206b680$(E-Mail Removed)...

MCSD vs MCSD.net Maria MCSD 0 07-18-2003 09:26 PM
MCSD vs MCSD.net Georges MCSD 0 07-18-2003 06:19 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Davin MCSD 0 06-30-2003 03:26 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Cindy Winegarden MCSD 0 06-29-2003 07:42 PM
How to upgrade from MCSD to MCSD.Net? Deena MCSD 1 06-29-2003 10:53 AM

Advertisments