Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Vancouver Photos

Vancouver Photos

Peter Jokan

I've updated my photo website. People, landscapes, night shots, urban life,
sport, nature, sea and sand... Please have a
look and post/email your comments and thoughts.!

www.2010vancouverphotos.com

Thanks for having a look.

Peter

ps: all pics taken on a NikonD70s

Andrew MacPherson

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Peter Jokan) wrote:

> www.2010vancouverphotos.com

Nice work! Mind you, I suspect you have to work quite hard to take bad
pictures of some of that scenery.

Andrew McP

Andrew MacPherson

Mmm...
http://www.2010vancouverphotos.com/I...ments&spgmPic=
19&spgmFilters=#pic

Those birds look distinctly "wrong" somehow. Maybe it's the compression
artefacts misleading my fussy eye. There's another shot with something
strange going on in the clouds over the mountains as well.

http://www.2010vancouverphotos.com/I...ments&spgmPic=
15&spgmFilters=#pic

I apologise if I'm being overly suspicious. Many are clearly just great
shots.

Andrew McP

C J Campbell

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:20:50 -0800, Peter Jokan wrote
(in article <6cDtg.171346$Mn5.55969@pd7tw3no>):

> www.2010vancouverphotos.com

Very nice. You have a good eye.

The web site is not too bad, either.