Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > The Digital Artistic Images

The Digital Artistic Images

colors4

The Digital Artistic Images from Sicily, Malta, Romania are in
www.id-web.us
Thanks, to visit us.

ronviers@gmail.com

colors4 wrote:
> The Digital Artistic Images from Sicily, Malta, Romania are in
> www.id-web.us
> Thanks, to visit us.

I suggest you back off on the editing. For my tastes, a little goes a
long way.
As a rule I think it is a bad idea to ever let enyone see a bad or even
fair picture. You should consider culling to about 10 total pictures.
I realize this advice could be off target because you call them
Artistic.
I envy your locations and admire all the hard work.

Good luck,
Ron