Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Panoramas of Mountain Rainier

Panoramas of Mountain Rainier

Xiaoxin Yin

Xiaoxin Yin

Ooops, I posted the same thing again Actually I wanted to post some other
photos about a family on Mountain Rainier.

We saw a family climbing the mountain: A couple with two kids.

Mum and baby

http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/image/63116024/original.jpg

Elder boy

http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/image/63116023/original.jpg

Dad

http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/image/63116033/original.jpg

Mum carrying baby

http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/image/63116034/original.jpg

The whole gallery is at http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/mountain_rainier

Mike Fields

Looks like there is still a lot of snow up at
Paradise. Maybe we'll give it another couple
of weeks before we wander down that way.

mikey

news:e8pk37$mj2$(E-Mail Removed)...