Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Max size of SD memory card for Canon PowerShot A700

Max size of SD memory card for Canon PowerShot A700

latet

Hi,

Will Canon PowerShot A700 work with 2GB SD card?
Esp. with SD Sandisk Ultra II 2 GB?

I've heard that with Kingston SD cards, this camera works
up to 1 GB.

The camera's manual says it should work with 2 GB cards.

Can anyone confirm about SD Sandisk Ultra II 2 GB?

Thanks!

latet

latet

I bought SD Sandisk Ultra II 2 GB and it works fine!
Thanks,

latet

Xtoys2000

I bought a super digital Ultra II 2 GB SD memory card. it works great.
the price is much lower than the SanDisk brand and it runs the same
speed. I bought it from www.ebuyerstore.com you can give it a try.

here is the link :
http://www.ebuyerstore.com/servlet/t...ry-Card/Detail