Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Questions

Questions

Boris Pazin

Is it some place on the Internet where I can find questions for MCSD.NET
exams?

Boris Pazin

I didnt mean actual questions.
I thought, maybe Microsoft or someone provide questions that was on the past
exams?
That is not a secret
I would like to know how exam look. Is that exist somewhere?

"Dave Beauchemin [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u0NY4%(E-Mail Removed)...
> No, the actual questions are confidential, but you can take practice

tests.
> Look for that using a search engine.
>
> Better yet, buy a book and study.
> --
>

> Dave Beauchemin
> Microsoft MVP, MCP
>

> "Boris Pazin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:e0OZ$%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is it some place on the Internet where I can find questions for MCSD.NET
> > exams?

Tim Stephenson

Questions are not available officially online, and stuff like brain dumps
should really be avoided as posted questions rarely have the correct answers
with them. Besides, there's no point in memorising questions & answers
because MS can happily (and do so) swap the answers around, changing the
order they appear in and changing a few vital words here & there that can
make the difference between getting the right and wrong answer.

As for example questions, look for the appropriate Transcender for the exam
you're interested in. These are usually pretty close to the actual exams,
both in difficulty & style.

news:u%23$WF2$(E-Mail Removed)...