Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > suggestions please

suggestions please

long eddy

I need a good digital camera from Kodak or others with 4 or 5 megapixel
capabilities with dock.

Would like to buy used - maybe a one or two year old camera.

Suggestions please.

I have a few old (over three years old) Kodak EasyShare LS 420's which I
like since they are metal, small and light. Nice cameras.

However, I am looking for a camera which has the same styling - i.e.; small
and light - but can give me crisper videos.

Want to spend up to $225.00 through ebay, etc...

Thank you.

Eddy

Hebee Jeebes

I would be careful with eBay. Before buying a used camera from Joe Shmo on
eBay I would check my local electronic stores of open stock items. You can
usually get a pretty price cut, plus get a warranty. Check what they have
and then go home and read a couple of reviews. Pick the one you want and go
get it.

"long eddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:LdGqg.4907$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I need a good digital camera from Kodak or others with 4 or 5 megapixel
> capabilities with dock.
>
> Would like to buy used - maybe a one or two year old camera.
>
> Suggestions please.
>
> I have a few old (over three years old) Kodak EasyShare LS 420's which I
> like since they are metal, small and light. Nice cameras.
>
> However, I am looking for a camera which has the same styling - i.e.;
> small
> and light - but can give me crisper videos.
>
> Want to spend up to $225.00 through ebay, etc...
>
> Thank you.
>
> Eddy

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

Ο "long eddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> έγραψε στο μήνυμα
news:LdGqg.4907$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I need a good digital camera from Kodak or others with 4 or 5 megapixel
> capabilities with dock.
>
> Would like to buy used - maybe a one or two year old camera.
>
> Suggestions please.
>
> I have a few old (over three years old) Kodak EasyShare LS 420's which I
> like since they are metal, small and light. Nice cameras.
>
> However, I am looking for a camera which has the same styling - i.e.;

small
> and light - but can give me crisper videos.
>
> Want to spend up to $225.00 through ebay, etc...

I wouldn't recommend using a still camera for videos, but a good mini DV
camcorder.Also I wouldn't recommend buying used, now you can get the 6 MP
Sony S-600 with carl zeiss lens for 188 euros, brandnew and guarantee.All
the time someone posts here having bought a used camera in the internet
which (almost always) has some problem.

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
542nd mechanized infantry batallion

Ron Baird

Greetings Eddy,

You can get a very good deal on the V cameras Kodak offers. They are great
and basically fit your noted interests. My favorite is the V530, and you can
get it refurbished at $169 which is a great deal. It comes with a full
warranty, as if new. Check the Kodak site at

http://www.kodak.com/go/v530

Also, they have a bundle deal that includes a printer for not much more.

Talk to you soon,

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company