Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Hmmmm....

Hmmmm....

kombi45@yahoo.com

http://www.feetfirst.cc/Planetary%20...2005%2039t.jpg

Don't know what it is, but it's beautiful and I think it desreves a
look-see.

Rutger

<(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> http://www.feetfirst.cc/Planetary%20...2005%2039t.jpg
>
> Don't know what it is, but it's beautiful and I think it desreves a
> look-see.

I don't.

Rutger

--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaarddrager/

kombi45@yahoo.com

Rutger wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> > http://www.feetfirst.cc/Planetary%20...2005%2039t.jpg
> >
> > Don't know what it is, but it's beautiful and I think it desreves a
> > look-see.

> I don't.
>
> Rutger

I wasn't talking to _you_.

bongo rule

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> http://www.feetfirst.cc/Planetary%20...2005%2039t.jpg
>
> Don't know what it is, but it's beautiful and I think it desreves a
> look-see.

werzel gummage ????

Helen

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> Don't know what it is, but it's beautiful and I think it desreves a
> look-see.

Gotta love those old pinhole cameras in the hands of an incompetent.

Don't fret

> Don't know what it is

Flying man with a dog mask?

df

Rutger

<(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> Rutger wrote:
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> > http://www.feetfirst.cc/Planetary%20...2005%2039t.jpg
>> >
>> > Don't know what it is, but it's beautiful and I think it desreves a
>> > look-see.

>> I don't.
>>
>> Rutger

> I wasn't talking to _you_.

Well, the message showed up on my screen...

Rutger

--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaarddrager/