Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Bird Sounds

Bird Sounds

Gary Edstrom

So what do bird sounds have to do with this group?
View the following video clip and find out.
Be sure to listen to the entire clip.

Gary

Roy G

"Gary Edstrom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> So what do bird sounds have to do with this group?
> View the following video clip and find out.
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...69528301603439
> Be sure to listen to the entire clip.
>
> Gary

It may seem tough, but I never use links provided by people I don't know.
Malware is a pain in the arse.

Roy G

Steve

> It may seem tough, but I never use links provided by people I don't know.
> Malware is a pain in the arse.
>
> Roy G

its google you muppet

Petri Lopia

On 2006-06-30, Steve <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> It may seem tough, but I never use links provided by people I don't know.
>> Malware is a pain in the arse.
>>
>> Roy G
>>

> its google you muppet

And if you use firefox then you don't need to worry about malware from
Internet sites...

--
Petri Lopia :: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)lid
StormChasing/Myrskynbongaus etc. Lightnings/Salamoita yms.

Pete D

news:yufpg.3273$(E-Mail Removed). ..

>> It may seem tough, but I never use links provided by people I don't know.
>> Malware is a pain in the arse.
>>
>> Roy G

> its google you muppet

And it is a very interesting video. I looked at a few more and especially
liked the Latvian 4WDing.

MB

Thanks for pointing out that link. Sensational!