Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Maple Wood Digital Frame

Maple Wood Digital Frame

purplesprinkles

I have been looking everywhere for a maple wood digital frame. I saw a
walnut and black one at www.storybookframes.com but no maple. Does
anyone know if any other stores carry these frames?

Eric Miller

purplesprinkles wrote:
> I have been looking everywhere for a maple wood digital frame. I saw a
> walnut and black one at www.storybookframes.com but no maple. Does
> anyone know if any other stores carry these frames?

I did see one that fits in any ordinary frame, I think it was Pacific
Digital. Just supply your own frame of maple.

Eric Miller

Eric Miller

purplesprinkles wrote:
> I have been looking everywhere for a maple wood digital frame. I saw a
> walnut and black one at www.storybookframes.com but no maple. Does
> anyone know if any other stores carry these frames?

I did see one that fits in any ordinary frame, I think it was Pacific
Digital. Just supply your own frame of maple.

Eric Miller

purplesprinkles

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your quick reply. I looked into that but the frame that
they have with the replaceable front doesn't take media cards (it has
internal storage). I've seen the storybookframes.com digital frames
and that one is perfect - I just can't find it in a lighter wood color.

Anyway, thanks for the input.

Pat

buy some laminate, a bottle of rubber cement, and an X-acto knife.

purplesprinkles wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> Thanks for your quick reply. I looked into that but the frame that
> they have with the replaceable front doesn't take media cards (it has
> internal storage). I've seen the storybookframes.com digital frames
> and that one is perfect - I just can't find it in a lighter wood color.
>
> Anyway, thanks for the input.

from maple to python + numpy/scipy Daniel Nogradi Python 2 03-19-2007 10:31 AM
importing maple into python walter kehowski Python 1 02-09-2006 04:49 PM
GEforce MX440 fuzzy on Maple Story game bab Computer Support 0 11-24-2004 10:04 PM
Re: Maple Town Impmon DVD Video 1 09-02-2003 05:36 PM
Re: Maple Town scott chandler DVD Video 0 08-31-2003 04:42 PM

Advertisments