Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > I love 360s

I love 360s

Mike Henley

So sweet

http://www.photojpl.com/

Brian Sullivan

Mike Henley wrote:
> So sweet
>
> http://www.photojpl.com/

Peter Murphy has some that are outstanding as well:

http://www.mediavr.com/blog/

Anybody have "quick" guide to how these are made, what lenses are used,
what tripod rigs, what software.. I am especially wondering about night
time shots.

Szymon 'Zbooy' Madej

>http://www.mediavr.com/blog/
>
>Anybody have "quick" guide to how these are made, what lenses are used,
>what tripod rigs, what software.. I am especially wondering about night
>time shots.

You can start your reading with http://www.panotools.info/mediawiki/

BTW, my spherical panoramas can be seen at
http://panoramy.zbooy.pl/360/

zbooy

--
Szymon 'Zbooy' Madej -- zbooy[małpka]zbooy(kropa)pl
OZSR => http://www.cyfronet.krakow.pl/rowery/

John McWilliams

On 6/28/06 12:29 PM, Brian Sullivan posted the following:
> Mike Henley wrote:
>> So sweet
>>
>> http://www.photojpl.com/

> Peter Murphy has some that are outstanding as well:
>
> http://www.mediavr.com/blog/
>
> Anybody have "quick" guide to how these are made, what lenses are used,
> what tripod rigs, what software.. I am especially wondering about night
> time shots.

Whoa! 360 x 360! Very impressive; may be the first I've ever seen.

--

John McWilliams