Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Just a question.

Just a question.

Ken

Ironically enough, I'm now working as a Customer Support
in a Big IT company while my MCSD is still sitting here
waiting for its use.

Any suggestion how I can harness it to make some money?

Ken.

Lucas

Apply for a new job that requests your MCSD skills.

Sorry