Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Has anybody noticed...

Has anybody noticed...

Hemal Desai

Yes I totaly agree to all of you but you must understand
this, at one stage in life you were at the same position
looking for information. The new commers in the IT field
dont really have the proper searching skills which will
get developed in them in time they are just looking for
some help. But yes i too get bored with the question so
what should be done is have an intreaction between each
other more offen like i have never seen you guys put up
any question, which would in fact create a point of
discussion. Like one i had kept couple of days before. I
wanted to know if any one have worked in TELEPHONY
application like CTI app or Predective Dialer which are
used in a Call Center. Agreed they are high end soft well
atleast thats what we think they are but belive me they
are not all you need is the correct inputs. Think about it.

This is a very good project to work on I am looking for
people who know about it or who can give me relevent info.
if you know some one please reffer me to them
regards
Hemal

Guy Cox

A predictive dialer and you want help to disrupt the lives of millions of
happy people while they are eating dinner or trying to get their kids to
sleep. NOT.

Talk about a "buggy whip" industry. With the national DONOTCALL LIST the
days of the predictive dialer industry and boiler room call centers are
numbered.

If a poster to this group can find the subscription I'm sure they can find
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert

Stop Braindumps - would you want to hire someone who memorized a
braindump -- think about it.
Telemarketers
Spammers (Unsolicited Commercial Email)
Freeway rubberneckers
Stupid coders who write crap code and work for $15.00/hour
H1B Visas
Java
Oracle
Linux
Democrats

Guy

"Hemal Desai" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:00c501c34e2b$21d5b600$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes I totaly agree to all of you but you must understand
> this, at one stage in life you were at the same position
> looking for information. The new commers in the IT field
> dont really have the proper searching skills which will
> get developed in them in time they are just looking for
> some help. But yes i too get bored with the question so
> what should be done is have an intreaction between each
> other more offen like i have never seen you guys put up
> any question, which would in fact create a point of
> discussion. Like one i had kept couple of days before. I
> wanted to know if any one have worked in TELEPHONY
> application like CTI app or Predective Dialer which are
> used in a Call Center. Agreed they are high end soft well
> atleast thats what we think they are but belive me they
> are not all you need is the correct inputs. Think about it.
>
> This is a very good project to work on I am looking for
> people who know about it or who can give me relevent info.
> if you know some one please reffer me to them
> regards
> Hemal

Hemal Desai

My Dear friend, I understand your sentiments, but what you
need to understand, is People for whom you are speaking up
are them self's quite intrested in it. Yeah i get bugged
up my self when some one calls me when i doing some thing
but buddy, look at it this way, i am getting service
sitting home with no extra cost + discount as an
incentive. If you think people are really so bugged up
about it this industry would not run so the fact remains
weather you like it or not this industry is gona run. So
if you dont like it add your self into DNC list but there
are ppl out there who really want to get the benifit. So
buddy if you can then provide some input for, makeing some
thing creative & if this makes you happy, help to create a
system for globle DNC list which every business in this
industry can use try not to trouble those ppl who really
dont want to get called up.

Regards
Hemal Desai

Fool4vb

....that some people don't know how to use spell check?