Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: visual studio required for .NET exams??

Re: visual studio required for .NET exams??

Kristopher Johnson

There are questions on the exams that assume use of Visual Studio .NET. For
example, questions about how to use the debugger.

There are evalutation versions of VS.NET available for download. They are
also included with Microsoft's Self-Paced Training Kits.

-- Kris

"gp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:06a301c34da4$19495f00$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi,
> i am thinking of going for MCAD.NET. Is it possible to
> pass the exam without having visual studit .net. I dont
> have that tool and i am planning to use the SDK which is
> freely downloadable.
> Can someone from there experience of exams tell if visual
> studio tool is necessary for passing the exams? Are there
> questions in the exam which cant be solved without having
> visual studio .NET?
>
> thanks

gp

Thanks a lot Kristopher.

Can i use open source database like MySql for passing sql
server 2000 exam.

best regards
gp

John S

> Can i use open source database like MySql for passing sql
> server 2000 exam.

Don't be stupid.

"gp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:001601c34e01$f1242ec0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks a lot Kristopher.
>
> Can i use open source database like MySql for passing sql
> server 2000 exam.
>
> best regards
> gp

Kristopher Johnson

No. All of Microsoft's certification exams deal with the specifics of
Microsoft's products.

-- Kris

"gp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:001601c34e01$f1242ec0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks a lot Kristopher.
>
> Can i use open source database like MySql for passing sql
> server 2000 exam.
>
> best regards
> gp

mave

Sure,

I've even heard about someone use Java to pass the
ASP.NET exam!