Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Google refuses to stop spammers

Re: Google refuses to stop spammers

Chadwick Stone

Anonymouse kirjoitti:

> When I complain to Google about their damned spammers, they send me back
> canned responses saying that they don't control them. What the hell can
> be done? Can you block all posts from their sites?

EAT SH1T AND F*CK OFF SPAMMER

Dennis Pogson

Chadwick Stone wrote:
> Anonymouse kirjoitti:
>
>> When I complain to Google about their damned spammers, they send me
>> back canned responses saying that they don't control them. What the
>> hell can be done? Can you block all posts from their sites?

> EAT SH1T AND F*CK OFF SPAMMER

Change your e-mail address.

Dave Cohen

Dennis Pogson wrote:
> Chadwick Stone wrote:
>> Anonymouse kirjoitti:
>>
>>> When I complain to Google about their damned spammers, they send me
>>> back canned responses saying that they don't control them. What the
>>> hell can be done? Can you block all posts from their sites?

>> EAT SH1T AND F*CK OFF SPAMMER

> Change your e-mail address.

I assumed the complaint referred to ng spammers, post isn't too clear.
Dave Cohen

John McWilliams

On 6/23/06 7:13 AM, Dave Cohen posted the following:
> Dennis Pogson wrote:
>> Chadwick Stone wrote:

>>> EAT SH1T AND F*CK OFF SPAMMER

>> Change your e-mail address.
>>

> I assumed the complaint referred to ng spammers, post isn't too clear.
> Dave Cohen

Cause it's play between some net kooks and trolls. Often a good idea to
not post back into those groups, as it just assures the thread will go
on and on.

Groups removed.

--
lsmft

Thomas T. Veldhouse

In rec.photo.digital Chadwick Stone <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Anonymouse kirjoitti:
>
>> When I complain to Google about their damned spammers, they send me back
>> canned responses saying that they don't control them. What the hell can
>> be done? Can you block all posts from their sites?

> EAT SH1T AND F*CK OFF SPAMMER

Well, maybe somebody should contact your ISP about your abuse?

http://www.suomicom.fi/

Suomi Communications Oy
address: Helsinki
phone: 09-43421700

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Jessica

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>
"Thomas T. Veldhouse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In rec.photo.digital Chadwick Stone <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Anonymouse kirjoitti:
> >
> >> When I complain to Google about their damned spammers, they send me back
> >> canned responses saying that they don't control them. What the hell can
> >> be done? Can you block all posts from their sites?

> > EAT SH1T AND F*CK OFF SPAMMER
> >

> Well, maybe somebody should contact your ISP about your abuse?

Yawn.