Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > (June, 19th) Picture of the Picture

(June, 19th) Picture of the Picture

Daniel Rocha

Hello,

I would like to show you the picture of the week.
In b&w and taken in the streets of Paris.

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Thanks for your visit,
Regards.

--
<> Daniel Rocha | Photographie <>
http://www.monochromatique.com

Derek Fountain

> I would like to show you the picture of the week.
> In b&w and taken in the streets of Paris.

Picture of the picture eh? Call it what you like, it's still crap.

Helen

"Derek Fountain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4497c67f$0$79617$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...
>> I would like to show you the picture of the week.
>> In b&w and taken in the streets of Paris.

> Picture of the picture eh? Call it what you like, it's still crap.

Our French friend sets himself extremely low quality standards, and
sometimes even manages to reach them.

Derek Fountain

> Our French friend sets himself extremely low quality standards, and
> sometimes even manages to reach them.

Not on this occasion though...

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

Ο "Daniel Rocha" <(E-Mail Removed)> έγραψε στο μήνυμα
news:4497ac00$1$20878$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I would like to show you the picture of the week.
> In b&w and taken in the streets of Paris.
>
> http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/
>
> Thanks for your visit,
> Regards.
>
> --
> <> Daniel Rocha | Photographie <>
> http://www.monochromatique.com

Vous habitez a Paris? Elle photo, tres bien. Je avoir d'un website de
couleur photos, http://www.shuttercity.com/ShowGallery.cfm?AcctID=11354

Merci beaucoup!

George Kerby

Try a higher ISO setting. It'll stop that blurry crap with a higher shutter
speed.

Next question...