Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: New Orleans: Back To Normal.

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: New Orleans: Back To Normal.

 
 
johnwesley55@lycos.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-18-2006
127.0.0.1 wrote:
> NEW ORLEANS BACK TO NORMAL!!
> BLACKS COMMITTING MASS MURDER JUST LIKE BEFORE
>
> Five people ranging in age from 16 to 19 were killed in a street shooting
> early Saturday, the most violent crime reported in this slowly repopulating
> city since Hurricane Katrina hit last August.
>
> As more blacks return, the crime rate goes up! The connection between blacks
> and savage crime is irrefutable. BLACKS=CRIMES. It's that simple.
> www.halturnershow.com
> --
> "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot
> survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for
> he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst
> those within the gate freely"
> Cicero


A good start!

http://www.halturnershow.com/ Hal Turner Show

John

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
tcdrake85@yahoo.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-18-2006
good to see some things never change.
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> 127.0.0.1 wrote:
> > NEW ORLEANS BACK TO NORMAL!!
> > BLACKS COMMITTING MASS MURDER JUST LIKE BEFORE
> >
> > Five people ranging in age from 16 to 19 were killed in a street shooting
> > early Saturday, the most violent crime reported in this slowly repopulating
> > city since Hurricane Katrina hit last August.
> >
> > As more blacks return, the crime rate goes up! The connection between blacks
> > and savage crime is irrefutable. BLACKS=CRIMES. It's that simple.
> > www.halturnershow.com
> > --
> > "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot
> > survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for
> > he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst
> > those within the gate freely"
> > Cicero

>
> A good start!
>
> http://www.halturnershow.com/ Hal Turner Show
>
> John


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Helen
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-18-2006

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...


So I delete the original message, then some microbrain comes along and not
only repeats the whole thing but top-posts.
Nicely done.


 
Reply With Quote
 
tdrake7@gmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-18-2006
my work here is done.
Helen wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>
>
> So I delete the original message, then some microbrain comes along and not
> only repeats the whole thing but top-posts.
> Nicely done.


 
Reply With Quote
 
John McWilliams
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-18-2006
Helen wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>
>
> So I delete the original message, then some microbrain comes along and not
> only repeats the whole thing but top-posts.
> Nicely done.
>


That's because you aren't trimming out extraneous groups. Some of those
groups are used precisely for this: posting back annoying things.

I have trimmed all but this group. Please do the same, Helen, unless you
really just like this sort of thing.

--
lsmft
 
Reply With Quote
 
Ike
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-18-2006
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> good to see some things never change.
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>>127.0.0.1 wrote:
>>
>>>NEW ORLEANS BACK TO NORMAL!!
>>>BLACKS COMMITTING MASS MURDER JUST LIKE BEFORE
>>>
>>>Five people ranging in age from 16 to 19 were killed in a street shooting
>>>early Saturday, the most violent crime reported in this slowly repopulating
>>>city since Hurricane Katrina hit last August.
>>>
>>>As more blacks return, the crime rate goes up! The connection between blacks
>>>and savage crime is irrefutable. BLACKS=CRIMES. It's that simple.
>>>www.halturnershow.com
>>>--
>>>"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot
>>>survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for
>>>he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst
>>>those within the gate freely"
>>>Cicero

>>
>>A good start!
>>
>>http://www.halturnershow.com/ Hal Turner Show
>>
>>John

>
>


Terrible.
 
Reply With Quote
 
tdrake7@gmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-20-2006
Ike wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > good to see some things never change.
> > (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >
> >>127.0.0.1 wrote:
> >>
> >>>NEW ORLEANS BACK TO NORMAL!!
> >>>BLACKS COMMITTING MASS MURDER JUST LIKE BEFORE
> >>>
> >>>Five people ranging in age from 16 to 19 were killed in a street shooting
> >>>early Saturday, the most violent crime reported in this slowly repopulating
> >>>city since Hurricane Katrina hit last August.
> >>>
> >>>As more blacks return, the crime rate goes up! The connection between blacks
> >>>and savage crime is irrefutable. BLACKS=CRIMES. It's that simple.
> >>>www.halturnershow.com
> >>>--
> >>>"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot
> >>>survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for
> >>>he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst
> >>>those within the gate freely"
> >>>Cicero
> >>
> >>A good start!
> >>
> >>http://www.halturnershow.com/ Hal Turner Show
> >>
> >>John

> >
> >

>
> Terrible.


Nagin's requested National Guard troops.
Maybe we should just put a big fence around it, li3k they did that time
to Oklahoma.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Connecting two 1601's back-to-back via serial interfaces Cyber-Soldier Cisco 1 11-20-2003 07:49 PM
back to back cable sbab Cisco 2 10-21-2003 01:09 AM
Configuring VPN through Cisco PIX and ISA Server in Back-to-back scenario Dejan Gambin Cisco 0 10-16-2003 01:53 PM
back-to-back with ISDN Fiber Optic Cisco 8 07-25-2003 07:33 AM
Cisco 2610 back to back serial connection problem - please help pandula Cisco 1 07-10-2003 01:21 PM



Advertisments